Creative marketing project leader with years of experience and a proven track record of delivering innovative and interactive digital experiences. Expertise in managing production resources (internal/external) in a fast-moving and fluid environment. Enthusiastic team leader and strategic problem-solver who will bring the perfect blend of tenacity and tact to get the job done.
Senior Product Owner
May 2019 – November 2019
While contracting for WOW! I was the product owner over the wowway.com redesign project and the end-to-end integration of live sales chat into the e-commerce buy flow.
- Owned the product life cycle stages of UX and Design during the wowway.com redesign
- Launched live sales chat in the woway.com buy flow which yielded a 10% increase in customer capture rates
Director of Marketing
December 2017 – April 2019
Directed all marketing programs and partnerships to help drive impactful sales across seven major restaurant units.
- Oversaw a complete menu relaunch that resulted in a 4% top-line revenue increase.
- Developed and curated revenue-driving partnerships with the LA Kings, Green Bay Packers, and the LA Sparks
- Launched a new website which has yielded a 25% increase in web traffic and a 10% increase in restaurant reservations
- Created brand building in-restaurant experiences such as Tom’s Urban Two-Handed Stein Hoist
Senior Project Manager
October 2015 – August 2017
Coordinated client projects, content development, and resources, planning and executing interactive marketing campaigns, promotions, and e-communications.
- Lead project manager and engagement specialist for Starbucks, Good Sam, and Ford Motor Company
- Managed end-to-end delivery of the Ford CSP interactive video experience
- Provided engagement and analysis for all client-related interactive video experiences
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
February 2014 – March 2015
- Managed $500K+ Digital Marketing budget for 40+ retail brands
- Rebuilt 18 Vail Resorts Retail websites on to one consolidated CMS system
- Provided digital marketing strategy for retail e-commerce brands which produced 50% of sales revenue
Senior Digital Project Manager
September 2012 – April 2014
Scoped, defined, managed, and led the implementation of digital/interactive projects from inception, throughout the development process, and post-launch assessment, based on the project’s business requirements.
- Developed triggered email campaigns for GolfLogix which resulted in a 15% revenue increase
- Project lead on multi-million-dollar E-Commerce website launch for PGA TOUR Superstore in 2012
- Managed 15% of channel revenue for the PGATSS website including PPC, email, and SEO.
Digital Project Manager
June 2011 – September 2012
Ensured projects were effectively resourced and managed relationships with a wide range of groups, including all internal and external project contributors.
- Internal PM for multiple channels including PGA TOUR Experiences, PGA TOUR Club, and TPC.com
- Managed Google all PPC campaigns totaling $225,000 per year and increase revenue12% for 2012
- Reported directly to the executive team all digital marketing metrics and results
Digital Marketing Manager
December 2010 – June 2011
Managed large-scale digital marketing campaigns and development projects in a boutique agency setting.
- Constructed and managed a $70,000+ quarterly marketing budget for UF & Shands Jacksonville Hospital
- Managed $25,000+ PPC monthly marketing budget and showed a 5% increase in revenue for our clients
- Increased social media metrics for UF & Shands Jacksonville by 10% through multiple creative campaigns
Digital Project Manager
May 2006 – December 2010
Managed all digital projects including website enhancements, social media strategy, SEM (PPC and SEO), and large-scale web applications.
- Developed and delivered all newsletter campaigns to a 200,000+ email database
- Facilitated QA testing in partnership with an international QA team
- Lead 15 website launches through the entire creation cycle and post-launch enhancements
- Project Lifecycles
- Cross-functional Team Management
- Product Development
- Business Development
- Product Roadmaps
- Team Leadership
- Executive Summaries
- Campaign Management
- Inbound Marketing
- Brand Development
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Adobe Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Multiple ESPs